The key aims of CCAT and YCAHT are:
- To raise awareness of the horrors of human trafficking via CCAT in Croydon and via YCAHT in London and other communities
- To stimulate effective action through cooperation in order to stop trafficking
- To work with other agencies to liberate, protect and support trafficked people who have been, or are at risk of being exploited
- To assist in the disruption of the activities of human traffickers who profit from their illegal trade
- To help reduce the use of commercial services in Croydon and other local communities if there is an indication of trafficked people being exploited.
In working towards these aims we will:
Network and co-operate with local, regional and national agencies including faith groups, community groups, anti-trafficking organisations, campaigning groups, support agencies and research institutes and seek to respect human rights at all times. Please contact us to see if we can work together.